Garmin® eTrex® 20x Topo Handheld GPS Bundle
Garmin® eTrex® 20x Topo Handheld GPS Bundle - Highly sensitive WAAS-enabled GPS receiver beefed up by HotFix® satellite prediction and GLONASS support quickly and precisely locates your position and maintains it even in heavy cover and deep canyons. Built-in 3-axis, tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter track changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude or plot it over time. Wireless capabilities give you the power to share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches with other compatible devices with the press of a button.
Ergonomic, rugged design with an IPX7 water rating stands up to dust, dirt, humidity and rain. Supports paperless geocaching GPX files for downloding sites and coordinates directly into the system. Customizable with profiles you set for every occasion. TOPO software features digital topographic maps of the United States, terrain contours, summit points elevations, hydrographic features and searchable points of interest. Includes a preloaded worldwide basemap with shaded relief and microSD card slot. Uses two AA batteries (not included) for up to 23 hours of use. Bundle includes: eTrex 20x, TOPO US 100k microSD card, belt clip, carrying case, USB cable and documentation.
- 2.2 inch 65k color TFT sunlight-readable display for clear views
- Large, expandable 3.7GB of internal memory for map downloads
- WAAS-enable GPS with HotFix and GLONASS for quick fixes
- Wireless capabilities allow you to share information with others
- Supports paperless geocaching GPX files for downloading coordinates
- Bundle includes: eTrex 20x, TOPO US 100k microSD card, belt clip, carrying case, USB cable and documentation.
- 4 in H x 2.1 in W x 1.3 in D
- Weight: 5 oz (with batteries)