Yeti Tundra 65 CoolersIDp30023
Yeti Tundra 65 Coolers - The Tundra 65 has ample room to hold the recommended 39 cans, a keeper redfish or a small quartered deer. Designed with 2 inches of insulation, a cold-keeping gasket and dry ice compatibility, the Tundra 65 will keep everything frosty even on long excursions. Tested in the harshest conditions the Tundra 65 will hold up to anything mother nature throws, including a hungry grizzly bear. All Tundras feature a grizzly-proof design that will give you peace of mind in bear country. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions. Certified bear resistant by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
- Capacity: 57.2 Qt
- 30.5"L x 17.125"W x 16.25"H
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Freezer-style Sealing Gasket Locks Out the Heat.
- T-Latch Keepers Are Molded Into the Cooler Body.
- Padlock Holes are Molded Into the Cooler Body and Lid.
- Full-length, Self-Stopping Hinge Can not Hyper Extend and Break.
- Non-slip, Non-marking Rubber Feet Help Keep the Cooler Where You Put It.
- DoubleHual Handles - Military Grade Nylon Rope With Heavy-duty Textured Grip
- Vortex Drain System
- Tie-down Points are Molded Into the Cooler Body for Solid Mounting.
- One-piece Roto-molded UV Polyethylene Construction is Extremely Durable.
- Constructed of Food-grade Material That is Dry Ice Compatible.
- Three Inches of Insulation in the Lid and Two Inches in the Walls Provides Superior Insulation.
- BPA Free