Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 2-Person Backpacking Tent - Alpine Red
Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 2-Person Backpacking Tent - First introduced in 1995, Trango tents have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round. This Trango 2 features D-shaped front and rear doors that conveniently tuck away; welded loops for securing the fly; and a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection.
- Industry-leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Direct connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy-out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with a sleeved internal pole on one side provide ample headroom and gear storage
- Two dual-canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Waterproof construction with fully taped fly and bathtub floor
- Internal tension shelves provide strength and storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered through-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- Triple reinforced UVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Color coding for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets
- Multiple guy-out points with self-equalizing guy-out anchors on side walls
- Loops for clothesline or internal guy system
- Color-coded poles, rainfly, and canopy make alignment and pitching intuitive
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easier to see at night
- guy-out line and line tensioners included
- Light diffuser pocket
- High quality DAC J-Stakes included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
|Sleeping Capacity||2 Person|
|Dimensions||92in x 64in 38in|
|Pack Size||8in x 8in x 24in|
|Pole Material||DAC Featherlight NSL Poles|
|Tent Material||70D Nylon Taffeta and 40D Nylon Ripstop|
|Vestibule Area||12 sq ft|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.