Kodiak Canvas Grand Cabin 26x8 12 Person Tent
Kodiak Canvas Grand Cabin 26x8 12 Person Tent -The Grand Cabin is the king of camping tents. Camp in comfort and style with this rugged and versatile, full-featured, canvas cabin tent, ideal for those extended use occasions. The tent features three rooms: The grand room in the center (11.5 x 8 ft.), and left and right bedrooms (8 x 7 ft.). The rooms are divided with canvas curtains with zippered doors. A spacious 12 x 8 ft. awning with an optional wall enclosure (sold separately) creates the perfect picnic or living area, providing shade, and protection from the weather and critters.
Eight large windows provide openness, outside views, and excellent airflow. The no-see-um screen mesh keeps out the smallest pests. Four doors with top-grade YKK #10 zippers offer convenient access. The doors are located front and back on the grand room (center) and at the end of each bedroom. The tall ceiling (7.5 ft at peak) and steep wall design (5 ft at the ends) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort.
Made with premium grade, Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight, yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. The robust 1" steel tube poles with welded corner braces will hold up to the weather. The floor is made with puncture resistant, 13.5 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. Zippered storage bag and hefty, 12" steel tent stakes included. Requires two adults for set up.
- Approx. Weight: 174 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags. Stores in two carry bags approx. 87 lbs. each)
- Size: 26 x 8 ft. tent space, plus 12x8 ft. deluxe awning.
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 46 in. Diameter: 14 in., Poles--Length: 46 in.
- Diameter: 12 in.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield canvas.
- Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams.
- Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, YKK #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.