Therm-a-Rest NeoAir UberLite Sleeping Pad - Orion Blue Regular Wide
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir UberLite Sleeping Pad - Wide - Orion - As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight. The construction gives the 2.5inch thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The ultralight sleeping pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of half a pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir ever.
- Big On Comfort: 2.5inches of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
|Dimensions||72in x 25in x 2.5in|
|Pack Size||7.5in x 3.8in|
|Temperature Rating||2.3 R-value|