Big Agnes Insulated Q-core Deluxe 25in x 72in Air Sleeping Pad - Blue
Big Agnes Insulated Q-core Deluxe - Completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party, our three-season Insulated Q-Core Deluxe provides the ultimate sleep experience when comfort and performance is the priority. I-Beam construction reduces pack weight and provides consistent stability with an ultra-comfortable, super-quiet quilted two-way stretch top for a cushioned pillow-soft sleeping surface. Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad and built-in advanced heat-reflective technology using PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation will keep you warm throughout the night. Save your breath for bagging 14ers, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
- R-Value: 4.3
- 3.5” thick pad with 4.25” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness
- Quilted top and a lightweight stretchy nylon-spandex fabric provides a soft-touch, cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- Durable nylon double rip-stop bottom
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides ultimate weld strength and dependability
|Dimensions||25in x 72in|
|Pack Size||4.5in x 8.5in|
|Temperature Rating||R-Value: 4.3|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.