Sitka Kelvin Aerolite 30 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag - Lead
Sitka Kelvin Aerolite 30 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag - Lead - The Kelvin Aerolite 30 Sleeping Bag is a multifunctional layer for active time in camp, cold glassing sessions or dreaded midnight nature calls. Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance.
Featuring a 30-degree comfort rating, it’s designed to be an extension of your SITKA clothing systems for full-season performance, even in the wettest conditions. Jacket-like features include zippered, functional armholes; contoured shoulders and hood, and a center-front two-way zipper.
- Reg: up to 6ft
- Long: up to 6.5ft
- Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- ISO 23537, 30-degree comfort rating; designed to be worn with other layers in your SITKA clothing system for colder conditions
- Stowed hook at bottom of bag connects to midlength interior loop; shortens the bag for walking
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Contoured shoulders and hood for a shaped and functional jacket-like fit when active
- Armholes positioned for functional mobility; baffled draft tubes seal in heat
- Shaped footbox provides even warmth around your feet
- 20 Denier Polyester face and backer
- Center-front two-way zipper