Big Agnes Daisy Mae 0 Degree Regular Semi Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Aqua/Navy
Big Agnes Daisy Mae 0 Degree Semi Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Aqua/Navy - Big Agnes Women's System bags with DownTek insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, super-warm down insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The contoured silhouette drapes the lofty insulation around your body preventing common cold spots, and Flow construction increases the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to roomy footbox. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
- Petite and Regular bags fit 20in - 25in wide pads
- Free Range Hood gives you the freedom to lift your head. Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
- Free Range Footbox - creates wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- DownTek - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign approved chemistry.
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Petite: 60in / 152cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Regular: 65in / 165cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
|Insulation||650 fill DownTek|
|Liner Material||Polyester Taffeta featuring a PFC-free water-repellent finish|
|Pack Size||6 x 8.5in|
|Temperature Rating||-10 to +15 Degrees|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.