NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayaks - 12.2ft Blue
NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak -With room to paddle with a friend, or rig extra gear for an overnighter, the NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak is a budget-friendly option for your recreating needs
This product is no longer available
Added to Your Cart
NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak - Built with the same rugged material as the NRS Outlaw Rafts and Catarafts, the NRS Outlaw II is super abrasion and puncture resistant.
- 38 ounce/1000 denier PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor inflates to a rock hard 8-10 psi for superior wave-punching performance.
- 39 inch width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- The rigid, drop-stitch floor and extra width combine to deliver a craft that's stable enough for beginners while keeping adrenaline junkies amped.
- An 18 inch rocker height helps the Outlaw climb over waves, while 10.5 inch tubes and a 4 inch self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- The inflatable thwart seats secure to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place them just where you want them.
- Two stainless steel D-rings let you secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Length: 12 ft 2 in
- Width: 39 in
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Tube diameter: 10.5 in
- Bow Kick: 18 in
- Stern Kick: 18 in
- Number of air chambers: 5
- Valve type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of material: PVC Crop-Stich
- Number fo D rings: 4
- Number of handles: 2
- Center compartment width: 18 in
- Weight/Deiner of tube material & floor material: 38/1000
- Includes: Repair kit, Two removable thwart seats
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email