Kokopelli Nirvana Spraydeck with TiZip - Yellow
Kokopelli Nirvana Spraydeck with TiZip - The Nirvana Spraydeck is designed to keep you high-and-dry while running challenging whitewater. Spraydecked packrafts are best for keeping you dry & warm, surfing bigger features without swamping (and getting rejected), and have extra reinforcement in the wear-areas for bikepacking. It performs best in Class I-III rivers and (new for 2020) features our 840d DuPontTM Kevlar Aramid-Nylon Blend reinforced floor system. Weighing 11.1lbs (5.0kgs) and packing down to the size of a sleeping bag, the Nirvana is perfect for whitewater, backcountry trips, hiking, bikepacking, and multi-day adventures.
Durability and performance are pivotal, which is why the Nirvana is built from our toughest lightweight material. It features our 210d TPU Nylon sidewalls and proprietary 840d DuPontTM Kevlar® Aramid-Nylon Blend floor system. The seams are first stitched and then welded with double-reinforced 1in (2.5cm) wide seam tape. Additionally, the pontoon-to-floor attachment point is glued to the sidewall and then reinforced with v-seam tape around the entire interior of the packraft.
Whitewater Series packrafts also have an additional 3in (7.6cm) of floor material coverage on the sidewalls for extra reinforcement and protection. The Inflatable Seat is made from 210 denier Diamond-Ripstop Nylon and uses a Stem Valve. This keeps you comfortable, improves paddling position, and allows for deeper, more efficient paddle strokes.
For the main pontoon, the Nirvana features a Leafield D7 valve, the most durable valve on the planet. The same valve as used in all full-size rafts, the Leafield is made from roto-molded plastic and is threaded and screwed together, not welded or glued. Meaning your valve will never come un-welded or fall apart.
The Nirvana is one-chambered (main-pontoon), has a moderate trim, aggressive rocker on the bow, and a large-volume stern. Combined with the extra-large 12in (30cm) diameter pontoons and higher floor-to-sidewall attachment point, the Nirvana is perfect for crushing whitewater and hauling gear safely.The adjustable kayak-style EVA Backband offers superior back-support while increasing paddling power. Leave the backband at home to cut weight.
Do you need more storage space? Add 21in (53cm) TiZip, an airtight watertight zipper, to increase storage space and give you access to the inside of your packraft pontoons.
- Floor material: first-in-class 840d DuPontTM Kevlar Aramid-Nylon Blend reinforced floor system from 840d Nylon-TPU, giving you increased durability on the water.
- External D-Rings changed from 0.75in (1.9cm) Nylon Webbing to 1in (2.5cm) Mil-Spec Webbing. Changed across all 2020 boats to improve durability over the life of the d-ring and increase the strength of the d-ring for attaching heavier loads.
- 3-Point Thigh-Strap attachment points changed from 0.75in (1.9cm) Nylon Webbing to 1in (2.5cm) Stainless Steel D-Rings (bound by 1in (2.5cm) Mil-Spec Webbing). Redesigned to improve Thigh-Strap retention, ease of installation, durability, and tension against the legs. Compatible with the 3-Point Thigh-Strap Kit (2020) or NRS 2-Point Thigh-Straps.
- Added 2x (left and right) Internal 1in (2.5cm) Mil-Spec Webbing D-Rings. Designed for lashing Delta Inflatable Drybags or other drybags to prevent movement in challenging rapids.
- Compression Straps changed from 0.75in (1.9cm) Nylon Webbing to 1in (2.5cm) Mil-Spec Webbing.
- New EVA Backband offering greater support, comfort, and a small-pocket for that clutch-Snickers.