Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 Rifle Scope - Front Focal Tremor 3
Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 Rifle Scope - Modern precision rifles are reaching distances once thought impossible, but this can only be accomplished with the right piece of glass on top. The Mark 5HD 7-35x56mm scope gives you that extra magnification to get you on target way out there. And with the same dimensions and only 3 ounces more that its brother, the 5-25x56, you won't pay a size penalty.
Pick up a Mark 5HD and you’ll feel the difference: it’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you’ll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
- 35mm Maintube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum: Only use the highest quality domestic, aerospace-grade aluminum is used.
- These 2.5" lens shades can be threaded together to create custom lengths. Models will fit 2004 and newer riflescopes.
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- M5C3 ZeroLock Adjustments
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Throw Lever allows for near instant magnification changes.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
|Reticle||Front Focal Tremor 3|
|Focal Plane||First Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||100 MOA|
|Max Windage||50 MOA|