Coast FL78R LED Headlamp - Black/Gray
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
Coast FL78R LED Headlamp - The FL78R Headlamp is the ideal outdoor rechargeable headlamp. The light features our Flex Charge Dual Power system. The Flex Charge feature allows for the rechargeable battery pack to be recharged inside or outside of the headlamp using a micro USB. The Dual Power enables it to run on our custom rechargeable battery pack or standard alkaline batteries. The first button on the headlamp gives you the ability to shine an ultra wide flood beam and then quickly twist the bezel to a long reaching spot beam with transition halo. The second button on the headlamp enables the user to switch rapidly to a fixed red LED light to preserve night vision, and a green LED light for blood tracking.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the FL78R Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The FL78R Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Dual Power technology, you have the choice to power your light with USB-rechargeable batteries or with standard alkaline batteries.
- Flex Charge: Flex Charge technology feature a rechargeable battery that can be recharged either inside or outside the light. A simple USB connection to either AC or DC ensures you can always get juice
- Hardhat compatible: Rugged enough for the outside of the hardhat. COAST headlamps with Hardhat Compatible design include clips for attaching the light to the hat
- Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium light and low light options
- Hinged beam: Up, down, or straight ahead. All COAST headlamps feature a hinged, tilting head so that you can adjust the light’s direction and see right where you’re looking
- Pure-Beam focusing Optic: The Ultra View Flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle of light up to 11.5 feet / 3.5 meters across, and the Bulls-Eye Spot beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance of up to 1151 feet / 351 meters, with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area
- Twist Focus: Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation. COAST’s Twist Focus system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight
|Average Run Time||High: 2 hours 15 min Med: 5 hours 15 min Low: 11 hours|
|Max Beam Distance||156 meters|
|Number Of Batteries||3|
|Water Resistant Rating||IPX4|