Kershaw Tumbler 3.5 inch Folding Knife - Black
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Kershaw Tumbler 3.5 inch Folding Knife - Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich and based on his custom Headly, the Tumbler is a strikingly handsome EDC. The blade is high-performance D2 for a long-lasting edge and—with its high chromium content—improved corrosion resistance over other tool steels. The handle is G10 with a top layer of carbon fiber. The top layer isn’t just glued on; it is an integrated part of the G10 material so it’s incredibly durable. Kershaw machines the carbon fiber like the original Headly for amazing style. A Decorative pivot and backspacer complete the look of this must-have pocketknife.
- Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, based on his custom Headly
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- G10 handle with carbon fiber overlay is machined to echo the lines of the original
- Opens manually with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- Decorative pivot and backspacer; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||G10 and Carbon Fiber|
|Lock Type||Sub-Frame Lock|