Case Trapper 3.25 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Case Trapper 3.25 inch Folding Knife - This Trapper is a part of the Case 6.5 BoneStag Family. Made to look beautifully worn, this genuine bone handle's honey and amber tones are accented with special jigging "and hand flamed" to look and feel like authentic stag antler. Secondary "6.5" blade tang stampings remind you these knives are extra special. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Jigged Case 6.5 BoneStag handle with Case Oval Script shield
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp Stainless|
|Blade Style||Clip Point|
|Handle Material||6.5 Bonestag|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.