Case Peach Seed Jig Mini Trapper 2.75 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Case Peach Seed Jig Mini Trapper 2.75 inch Folding Knife - This Mini Trapper is a part of the Amber Bone Family. The Amber Bone color and Peach Seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the case line. Mini Trappers are a smaller version of the Trapper carrying two full length blades, the Clip blade and the Spey blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. The basic trapping and skinning blades make this a must-have knife for those who trap small game. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Peach Seed jigged Amber Bone handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because Case hand-crafts the knife and uses natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Clip Point|
|Lock Type||Slip Joint|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.