Case Medium Stockman 2.57 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Case Medium Stockman 2.57 inch Folding Knife - This Medium Stockman is a part of the Blue Bone Family. There's a reason we call some friends “true blue“. That is because we know we can always count on them, no matter what. The same can be said about Case Blue Bone knives. Time and again, their stainless steel blades get the job done, and their classic blue handles look even better the longer you carry them. Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Rogers corn cob jig Blue Bone handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp Stainless|
|Blade Style||Clip Point|
|Handle Material||Blue Bone|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.