Benchmade Osborne 3.4 inch Folding Knife
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Benchmade Osborne 3.4 inch Folding Knife - Featuring Benchmade's AXIS,locking mechanism, the 940 Osborne is an incredibly smooth pocket knife. The modified reverse tanto blade has ambidextrous dual thumb stud openers and is made from S30V premium stainless steel. The handle is green anodized 6061-T6 aluminum, and has 410 stainless steel liners and a color anodized titanium back spacer. The reversible steel carry clip makes the 940 easy to carry in either pocket. Designed by Warren Osborne.
- 3.4in S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- AXIS, locking mechanism
- Modified reverse tanto blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- Green anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handles with 410 stainless steel liners
- Color anodized titanium back spacer
- Reversible steel carry-clip
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Blade Hardness||58-60 HRC|
|Blade Style||Reverse Tanto|
|Made in the USA||Yes|