Browning Outdoorsman Axe
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Browning Outdoorsman - Browning's Outdoorsman axe offers the newest technology in a canoe axe. The Outdoorsman axe features a unique axe head with a concave grind and convex edge offering extreme cutting ability. Great for chopping, splitting, and cutting limbs, the 2 1/4 inch head is designed with a tapered tail for easier removal of a stuck head. The Outdoorsman's handle is liquid steel injected, making this one of the strongest handles available in an axe
- Offers the newest technology in a canoe axe
- Used knife technology in a forged one piece head
- Unique axe head has a concave grind with a convex edge
- Perfect for chopping, splitting, cutting limbs
- Features 2 1/4in head tapered tail for easier removal for
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.