Midwest Gas Can FlameShield
Midwest Gas Can FlameShield - Midwest Can containers are designed to be environmentally friendly and to meet or exceed the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers.
Our cans are made of durable HDPE and feature vapor barrier technology built into the container walls.
All Midwest Can fuel containers include exclusive FlameShield Safety System. This two-piece system provides consumers with a “double layer of protection” from accidental fires that can result when improperly handling and storing gasoline and other flammable liquids.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.