YETI Tundra 110 Cooler
Yeti Tundra 110 Cooler -The Tundra 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. The 110 is sized to fit all major raft frames snugly so you can keep the most important item safe and secure. Designed with 2 inches of insulation, a cold-keeping gasket and dry ice compatibility, the Tundra 110 will keep everything frosty even on long excursions. Tested in the harshest conditions the Tundra 110 will hold up to anything mother nature throws, including a hungry grizzly bear. All Tundras feature a grizzly-proof design that will give you peace of mind in bear country. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
- Capacity: 94.4 Qt,
- Size: 37.45"L x 17.5"W x 19.60"H
- Weight: 37 lbs
- One-piece Roto-molded UV Polyethylene Construction is Extremely Durable.
- Constructed of Food-grade Material That is Dry Ice Compatible.
- Three Inches of Insulation in the Lid and Two Inches in the Walls Provides Superior Insulation.
- Freezer-style Sealing Gasket Locks Out the Heat.
- T-Latch Keepers Are Molded Into the Cooler Body.
- Padlock Holes are Molded Into the Cooler Body and Lid.
- Full-length, Self-Stopping Hinge Can not Hyper Extend and Break.
- Non-slip, Non-marking Rubber Feet Help Keep the Cooler Where You Put It.
- DoubleHual Handles - Military Grade Nylon Rope With Heavy-duty Textured Grip
- Vortex Drain System
- Tie-down Points are Molded Into the Cooler Body for Solid Mounting.
- BPA Free
|Can Capacity||74 Cans|
|Inside Dimensions||11in x 14.75in x 29.38in|
|Outside Dimensions||18in x 20in x 37.5in|
|Made in the USA||Yes|