Coleman 316 Series 65 Cooler - Rock
Coleman 316 Series 65 Cooler - Rock - Inspired by their Wichita roots and the people who work there, the Coleman 316 Series of hard coolers brings uncompromising quality and a legacy of craftsmanship and adventure wherever you take them. The Coleman 316 Series 65-Quart Wheeled Cooler has all the features you'll need for the outdoors from tailgating with friends to annual camping trips. The fully insulated lid and body Keeps the Ice for up to 4 days in temperatures as high as 90°F so you can enjoy cold drinks at the campsite after hiking the trails or cooking hearty meals. Going to the beach? The heavy-duty 6-inch wheels and durable telescoping & pocket handles help you haul a full load while staking out the perfect spot. Drinks are always within reach and don't spill because of the cup holders molded to the lid. If more guests swing by the tailgate or picnic, you've got an extra seat with the Have-A-Seat lid that supports up to 250 lbs. The large capacity fits up to 101 cans so you'll have plenty of drinks for everyone to gather around and swap stories together.
- Keeps the Ice up to 4 days with fully insulated lid and body in temperatures as high as 90°F
- Heavy-duty 6-inch wheels and durable telescoping & pocket handles designed for easy transport
- Cup holders with drain are molded into the lid to keep drinks from spilling and fit up to a 30-oz. tumbler
- Have-A-Seat lid supports up to 250 lbs.
- Stain-resistant liner for easy cleanup
- Recessed lip for easier access to contents
- Holds up to 101 cans
- Leakproof channel drain plug
- Logo color on cooler may vary
|Can Capacity||101 Cans|
|Outside Dimensions||22in x 16.6in x 21in|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.