Canyon Coolers Prospector 103
Canyon Coolers Prospector 103 - Canyon's new flagship cooler, the Prospector, is built incredibly strong featuring a premium polyethylene RotoMolded fat walled shell filled with high-density foam. The Prospector rocks thicker walls then anyone else where it matters most: where your ice is sitting. This monster ice chest is virtually indestructible, it can easily take on the use and abuse of countless rapids, fishing trips or the rough waves of boating excursions in stride.
The Prospector ties down with 6 built-in tie down areas, accomodating the roughest seas, worst roads and wildest rivers you can throw at it. If that's not enough, the Prospector also sports accomodatng strap channels both over the top and underneath for super secure mounting like any true adventure box should have.
The completely recessed and protected latches, drain plugs and handles are super protected from rough handling, they avoid stray fishing line, and allow us to offer a lifetime warranty.
Often that 'perfect' spot on your rig doesn't give you access to the drain plug. The Prospector defeats this problem - no longer do you have to wrestle the beast just to smash your hand into an impossibly small space. The Prospector comes with both a front and side no-lose drain plug, both fully recessed like our handles and EZCAM latches. Everything is protected and super functional.
Baskets don't sound exciting, and so it was time to twist it up. This ice chest can accommodate up to 4 tiered baskets for the ultimate in expedition organization. Drop the basket on to the lower lip, and load it up, later when it's time to reorganize just turn the basket 90 degrees and it fits into the top lip. Need a divider? The Prospector accommodates that, too. (Baskets are not included with your purchase.)
- Outside: 18.56", H x 37.5", L x 21.25", W (at the widest point)
- Footprint at base: 36.98", L x 17.98", W
- Set your raft frame opening to 20", on center
- 37.5", long below lip
- 18.75", wide below lip
- 13", high from lip to center of cooler
- 13.75", high from lip to bottom of cooler end
- Interior height:13.7",
- Interior base: 13", W x 31", L
- Interior at top: 15.5", W x 32.25", L
- Huntsman High Density PU foam,
- Walls: 2.76 - 2.99", thick
- Lid: 3&rdquo, thick
- Floor: Up to 2&rdquo, thick
- Front and side drain plug
- 3 lid latches and heavy contouring keeps the seal spot-on and resists warping
- 103 quart capacity
- Great fit for marine applications
- Fits the Aire 156 raft like money and just squeezes into a Aire143
- Great for offshore sport fishing casting or scouting water
- Huntsman High Density PU foam
- Polyethylene Shell
- Exterior Dimensions (in): 37.5 L x 21.25 W x 18.56 H
- Interior Dimensions (in): 31 L x 13 W x 13.7 H
- Weight: 39.5 lbs.
- Baskets NOT included
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.