Garmin Monterra GPS With TOPO U.S. Maps
Garmin has held back nothing when developing the Monterra. See your maps, pictures, videos and apps in bright vivid color with the 4 inch dual orientation, sunlight readable, durable mineral glass, and multi-touch interface screen. Monterra has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer and gyro, which shows where you're heading even when you’re standing still (or not holding it level). A built-in UV sensor lets you know your exposure level to sunlight so you can avoid sun damage, especially at higher elevations and on bright or reflective surfaces like snow or water. With the Android operating system you can get Android apps from Google Play that will take you GPS to the next level. One of the greatest features is the ability to build custom 3-D maps. Once created you will be able to zoom in, pan out and rotate the vibrant detail of your 3-D map. Take quality photos with the 8 megapixel autofocus camera and record vivid videos with the 1080p HD video camera with LED flash/torch. Share all your favorite adventures with the built in Wi-Fi, Bluethooth® and NFC like never before. Plus, you can share photos and data from field work through Garmin’s BaseCamp software or by downloading directly to your computer. You can organize your next trip with Garmin’s BaseCamp and load maps and millions of Geocaches to the Monterra for the best outdoor experience. Monterra has a state-of-the-art dual battery system. You can use the rechargeable lithium-ion pack (included) or traditional AA batteries; the lithium-ion pack charges when device is connected to external power. With the built in FM radio and NOAA weather radio you will never miss vital information from weather alerts to your favorite music. Garmin Monterra makes brings your outdoor adventure to the next level.
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 5.9" x 1.4"
- Weight: 11.7 oz w/ Lithium-ion Batteries - 13.2 oz w/ 3 AA Batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 16 Hours w/ lithium-ion - 22 hours w/ AA batteries
- Waterproof: Yes - IPX7
- Interface: High-Speed USB
- Memory: 6 GB and microSD card slot for up to 64 additional GB of memory
- 4" dual orientation - sunlight-readable - durable mineral glass display with multi-touch interface
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera and 1080p HD video with automatic geotagging - LED flash/torch
- 3-D MapMerge for multiple maps in 3-D
- Battery Power: Rechargeable or Traditional AA
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver for better positioning
- Get Android apps on Google Play
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.