Garmin GPSMAP 66s Multisatellite Navigator with Sensor
Garmin GPSMAP 66s Multisatellite Navigator with Sensor - Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3” color display. It features access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads to help you find your way. And it offers multi-GNSS support as well as wireless connectivity for Active Weather, direct downloads and Garmin Explore compatibility.
In addition to multi-GNSS support , the GPSMAP 66 series provides ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities to track your journey. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
Get a better picture of your location with high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, thanks to direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery — without an annual subscription. You’ll see a true representation of your surroundings to find trails, trailheads and clearings for campsites, to pick stand locations for hunting, to find parks and parking for geocaching and even to create waypoints based on landmarks.
Plus, GPSMAP 66st comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. and Canada maps. You’ll see every hill and valley, with more detail than ever — including terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
You’ll always stay informed of weather conditions when you pair your GPSMAP 66 series device via Bluetooth to a compatible smartphone Receive Active Weather updates for real-time forecast information, including predictive maps for temperature, wind, precipitation and clouds. It also provides live weather radar so you’re aware of inclement weather that can affect your outdoor adventures.
- Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
- Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
- Compatible with Garmin Explore website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
- Up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode; 1 week in expedition mode lets you explore longer than ever before on a single set of AA batteries
|Battery||2 AA batteries|
|Battery Life||Up to 16hrs|
|Compass Type||Tilt-compensated 3-axis|
|Dimensions||1.4in x 2.5in x 6.4in|
|Display Resolution||240 x 400 pixels|
|Display Size||1.5in x 2.5in|
|Hunt and Fish Calendar||Yes|
|Sun and Moon Information||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.