Garmin Venu 2 GPS Watch - Granite Blue
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
Garmin Venu 2 GPS Watch - When you live healthy, you live better. This GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body. Track more health stats, and get a closer look at what’s going on inside your body. Bright AMOLED display and up to 11 days of battery life. Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps. Want some coaching? Follow along with animated workouts right on your wrist. Store music on the watch so you can leave your phone behind. Tap your wrist at the register to pay. Easy and touch-free.
- Battery Life with Rapid Recharging - Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 11 days in smartwatch mode, up to 22 hours in GPS mode and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music. 10 minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life.
- Designed for Life and Style - A beautiful AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times.
- Made for The Active Lifestyle - From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
- Health Snapshot Feature - Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to share.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring - See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse Ox Sensor - Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking - Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Women’s Health Tracking - Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Hydration Tracking - Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Respiration Tracking - See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring - Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate - The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Mindful Breathing - When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Fitness Age - This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage4 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Animated, on-screen Workouts - Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Built-in Sports Apps - Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- Advanced Strength Training - This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
- HIIT Workouts - Use this new activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- Create Workouts - Choose from more than 1,400 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. Then download them to the watch.
- Garmin Coach - Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Intensity Minutes - Garmin updated the intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- Smart Notifications - Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
- Music - Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- Safety and Tracking Features - When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Garmin Pay - Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers. Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Connect IQ Store - Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps from the Connect IQ Store.
- Sync with Garmin Connect - See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Battery Saver Mode - Get even more juice from your smartwatch by adjusting the settings that impact battery life the most.
- Water Rating - This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
|Battery Life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 11 days GPS mode with music: Up to 8 hours GPS mode without music: Up to 22 hours Battery Saver Smartwatch Mode: Up to 12 days|
|Dimensions||45.4mm x 45.4mm x 12.2mm|
|Display Resolution||416 x 416 pixels|
|Display Size||1.3in x 1.3in|
|Memory||200 hours of activity data|
|Sun and Moon Information||Yes|
|Water Rating||5 ATM|