Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Watch
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Watch -
You do the running. This GPS running smartwatch does the thinking. It even gets to know you, mile after mile and song after song. Here’s something to sing about: music storage right on your wrist. Up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music — that’ll take you all the way to the finish. Monitor your training load to see if you’re fully owning it or just overdoing it. Prep for your next race like a boss with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. Finesse your form by tracking running dynamics. We’ll watch your back for you with incident detection and Assistance features.
- BATTERY LIFE: Run your heart out with a watch that’s got the power to keep up. You’ll get up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
- A DESIGN THAT CUTS BACK ON BULK: It’s sleek and lightweight — perfect for running and everyday wear.
- THESE MATERIALS ARE READY TO RUN: Featuring a sweatproof silicone band and durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Forerunner 245 Music can handle whatever’s ahead.
- DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS: For personalized training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
- GARMIN COACH: These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS: Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, track running, elliptical, stair-stepper and more.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- BUILT-IN GPS: Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
- RUNNING DYNAMICS: When used with a compatible accessory1, Forerunner 245 Music measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
- VO2 MAX: Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- PULSE OX SENSOR: This wrist-based sensor estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation4, which can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen — especially while you sleep.
- TRAINING STATUS: This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- TRAINING EFFECT: See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- TRAINING LOAD: This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- RECOVERY TIME: After each workout, the built-in recovery time advisor lets you know how long to rest before another big effort. It even accounts for all-day stress, sleep and daily activity outside of workouts.
- INTENSITY MINUTES: With improvements based on guidance from the CDC and WHO, now you can understand when you earned daily intensity minutes and during what activity.
- BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING: Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING: Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
- MUSIC ON YOUR WRIST: Download up to 500 songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required).
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- LIVETRACK FEATURE: Use LiveTrack to let friends and family follow your real-time location6 and even view your entire preplanned course. Rest assured that your loved ones know exactly where you’re running.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, Assistance and incident detection features2 send your location to emergency contacts. Incident detection is enabled by default for select activity profiles only.
- CONNECT IQ STORE: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- SYNC WITH THE GARMIN CONNECT APP: Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
|Battery Life||Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours GPS mode without music: Up to 24 hours|
|Dimensions||42.3 x 42.3 x 12.2mm|
|Display Resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display Size||1.2in x 1.2in|
|Memory||200 hours of activity data|
|Sun and Moon Information||Yes|
|Water Rating||5 ATM|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.