National Geographic Winter Park Central City Rollins Pass Trail Map Colorado
National Geographic Winter Park Central City Rollins Pass Trail Map Colorado - The Winter Park/Central City/Rollins Pass Trails Illustrated map is the most comprehensive recreational map for the forest and wilderness areas surrounding and including Indian Peaks Wilderness, Winter Park, and Fraser, Colorado. Coverage includes: Roosevelt and Arapaho National Forests, Indian Peaks and Byers Peak Wilderness, Eldora, Central City, Empire, Fraser and Winter Park, Berthoud Pass, Fraser River, Clear Creek, St. Mary's Glacier and Peterson lakes. Also includes Fraser Experimental Forest, and a portion of the Continental Divide Trail. Ski Areas: Eldora, Winter Park and Mary Jane, and Devils Thumb cross-country ski area.
- Folded Size: 4.25"x9.25"
- Fully Open Size: 25.5"x37.75"
- Scale: 1:40,680
- Map Revised: 2006
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.