National Geographic Vail Frisco Dillon Trail Map Colorado
National Geographic Vail Frisco Dillon Trail Map Colorado - The Vail/Frisco/Dillon Trails Illustrated map is the most comprehensive recreational map for one of the most popular recreational destinations in Colorado. Coverage includes: the White River and Arapaho national forests; Eagles Nest and Ptarmigan Peak Wilderness areas; Redcliff; Minturn; Vail; Silverthorne; Frisco; Dillon Reservoir, Eagle and Blue rivers; Willow Lakes;Tenmile Canyon National Recreation Area;Shrine, portions of the Continental Divide Trail; Colorado Trail; the Vail, Silverthorne, Ptarmigan, Red Buffalo and Uneva passes. Ski Areas include Copper Mountain and Vail. 10th Mountain Huts: Shrine Mountain Inn.
- Folded Size: 4.25"x9.25"
- Fully Open Size: 25.5"x37.75"
- Scale: 1:40,680
- Map Revised: 2006
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.