National Geographic Tahoe National Forest-Sierra Buttes Donner California
National Geographic Tahoe National Forest-Sierra Buttes Donner California - This Trails Illustrated map, produced in cooperation with the Eldorado National Forest Interpretive Association, includes comprehensive coverage of the Crystal Basin & Silver Fork Trails areas of Eldorado National Forest in California's Central Sierra Nevada. Coverage includes: high use areas of Eldorado National Forest; Auburn State Recreation Area; western extent of the Desolation Wilderness; Rubicon Trail; Highway 50 Corridor; Carson-Emigrant National Recreation Trail; portions of the Pony Express National Historic Trail; Camp Eldorado & Minkalo (BSA); Middle and South Forks of the American River; hiking, biking, horse, multi-use, OHV, and snowmobile trails; Reno, Truckee, Sierraville, Sierra City and much more.
- Folded Size: 4.25"x9.25"
- Fully Open Size: 25.5"x37.75"
- Scale: 1:63,360
- Map Revised: 2006
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.