National Geographic Stanislaus National Forest Trail Map California
National Geographic Stanislaus National Forest Trail Map California - Trails Illustrated Merced & Tuolumne Rivers is the third of five maps for the California Sierra Nevadas that will combine to form seamless coverage of the high-use National Forest areas between Sequoia / Kings Canyon National Parks and Lake Tahoe. This region contains some of the most visited backcountry in the United States, popular with hikers, mountain bikers, anglers, hunters, and winter sports enthusiasts. This map was developed in collaboration with the Three Forests Interpretive Association which supports Sierra, Stanislaus, and Sequoia National Forests. Coverage includes Stainislaus National Forest, Merced and Tuolumne Wild and Scenic Rivers, Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Tuolumne State Game Refuge, Ebbetts Pass, Arnold, Mariposa, Sonora, Twain Hart, Mi-Wuk Village, Alpine and Pinecrest Lakes.
- Folded Size: 4.25"x9.25"
- Fully Open Size: 25.5"x37.75"
- Scale: 1:63,360
- Map Revised: 2008
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.