National Geographic Aspen Independence Pass Trail Map Colorado
National Geographic Aspen Independence Pass Trail Map Colorado - The Aspen/Independence Pass Trails Illustrated map is the most comprehensive recreational map for this popular area in the heart of the mountains of Colorado. Coverage includes: White River, San Isabel and Gunnison National Forests; Maroon Bells-Snowmass, Hunter-Fryingpan, Mt. Massive, Collegiate Peaks and Spruce Creek wilderness areas; the cities of Aspen and Twin Lakes; Roaring Fork River; Lake and Lincoln creeks; lakes Willis, Fryingpan and Evergreen; and Taylor, Midway and Independence passes. 14ers: Mt. Elbert, Mt. Massive, Castle and La Plata peaks. Ski Areas: Aspen and Buttermilk. 10th Mountain Huts: Tagert Hut, Wilson Hut, Barnard Hut, Markley Hut, McNamara Hut.
- Folded Size: 4.25"x9.25"
- Fully Open Size: 25.5"x37.75"
- Scale: 1:40,680
- Map Revised: 2005
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.