Suunto M-9 Compass with Velcro Strap
Suunto M-9 Compass with Velcro Strap - The hands-free compass. Suunto attachable compasses are particularly handy, when both hands are needed to get past the next challenge.
- Wrist Compass: Suunto attachable compasses are particularly handy, when both hands are needed to get past the next challenge; Comes with a velcro wrist strap and is operable in low light with luminescent card.
- Rugged Construction: Built to last, the M-9 is a handy and reliable sighting compass for accurate navigation in town or country; It is also waterproof and balanced for the Northern Hemisphere.
- Stay On Course: Made in Finland, Suunto mechanical compasses help you safely and accurately navigate the great outdoors; great for alpine skiing, hiking, trekking, mountain biking, trail running and more.
- Pioneering Exploration: Combining advanced engineering and thoughtful design with ultra durable materials, our adventure ready compasses are fast, stable, and simple to use.
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, Suunto brings over 80 years of high quality heritage craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation.
- Balanced for northern hemisphere
- Wrist compass
- Jewel bearing
- Luminescent compass card
- Side-reading window for taking bearings
- Ratchet mechanism to set desired direction
- Velcro strap included
- Suunto limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Finland
- Measurements - 1.61in x 1.85in x 0.55in
- Weight - 16g / 0.56oz
What's in the box?
- Suunto M-9, velcro strap, Quick Guide