Suunto M-3 G Compass
Suunto M-3 G Compass - A reliable compass is essential for navigating and surviving in extreme conditions. These hardy baseplate compasses are ready for the challenge.
- Adventure Compass: The M-3 compass is a premium quality precision compass for convenient direction taking in demanding conditions; The M-3 is a hardy baseplate compass ready for the challenge.
- Precise And Reliable: The M-3 features adjustable declination, scales in metric and imperial, luminescent markings for low light use, and a magnifying lens on a transparent baseplate for easy use with maps.
- Stay On Course: Made in Finland, Suunto mechanical compasses help you safely and accurately navigate the great outdoors; great for alpine skiing, hiking, trekking, mountain biking, trail running and more
- Pioneering Exploration: Combining advanced engineering and thoughtful design with ultra durable materials, our adventure ready compasses are fast, stable, and simple to use.
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, Suunto brings over 80 years of high-quality heritage craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation.
- Fast needle with jewel bearing 20 degrees tilt margin for easier readings
- Adjustable declination correction
- Liquid filled capsule for stable operation
- Clinometer (global version)
- Luminescent markings for working in low light
- Metric and Imperial UTM scales
- Baseplate with magnifying lens
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard with wristlock.
- Easy to detach for working with the map
- Suunto limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Finland
- Measurements - 4.72 x 2.4 x 0.55 "
- Weight - 48g / 1.69oz
- Bezel material - Plastic
What's in the box?
- Suunto M-3 Compass, lanyard, quick release, Quick Guide