Suunto A-30 NH USGS Compass
Suunto A-30 NH USGS Compass - The adventure compass. A reliable compass is essential for navigating and surviving in extreme conditions. These hardy baseplate compasses are ready for the challenge.
- Hiking Compass: Compact and accurate compass that features a high grade steel needle with jewel bearing; The baseplate compass is balanced for northern hemisphere use with metric scales and a fixed declination.
- Precise And Practical: Great for hiking and orienteering, the A-30 Compass has luminescent markings for low light conditions and a magnifying lens on a transparent baseplate for easy use with map.
- Stay On Course: Made in Finland, Suunto mechanical compasses help you safely and accurately navigate the great outdoors; great for alpine skiing, hiking, trekking, mountain biking, trail running and more.
- Pioneering Exploration: Combining advanced engineering and thoughtful design with ultra durable materials, our adventure ready compasses are fast, stable, and simple to use.
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, Suunto brings over 80 years of high quality heritage craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation.
- High grade steel needle with jewel bearing
- Balanced for northern hemisphere
- Fixed declination correction scale
- Liquid filled capsule for stable operation
- Luminescent markings for working in low light
- Metric scales
- Baseplate with magnifying lens
- Control marking holes
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard.
- Easy to detach for working with the map
- Suunto limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Finland
- Measurements - 2.24in x 4.49in x 0.39in
- Weight - 32g / 1.13oz
- Bezel material - Plastic
What's in the box?
- Suunto A-30 NH Metric Compass, lanyard, Quickrelease, Quick Guide