Suunto A-10 NH Compass
Suunto A-10 NH Compass - Fast, simple and accurate, these baseplate compasses are quick to learn and ideal for navigating with a map and compass.
- Recreational Compass: Minimalistic and straightforward, the A-10 compass is the ideal hiking and orienteering compass that is fast and simple to use; balanced for northern hemisphere use with inch/cm scales and a fixed declination.
- Baseplate Compass: Ideal for navigating with a map and compass, the A-10 is compact and features a high grade steel needle with jewel bearing and a liquid filled capsule for stable operation.
- Stay On Course: Made in Finland, Suunto mechanical compasses help you safely and accurately navigate the great outdoors; great for alpine skiing, hiking, trekking, mountain biking, trail running and more.
- Pioneering Exploration: Combining advanced engineering and thoughtful design with ultra durable materials, our adventure ready compasses are fast, stable, and simple to use
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, Suunto brings over 80 years of high quality heritage craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation.
- High grade steel needle with jewel bearing
- Balanced for northern hemisphere
- Fixed declination correction scale
- Liquid filled capsule for stable operation
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard.
- Easy to detach for working with the map
- Suunto limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Finland
- Measurements - 2.2in x 4.09in x 0.39in
- Weight - 30g / 1.06oz
- Bezel material - Plastic
What's in the box?
- Suunto A-10 NH Compass, lanyard, Quickrelease, Quick Guide