Minelab VANQUISH 440 Metal Detector
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Minelab VANQUISH 440 Metal Detector -
Built for the detectorist looking to step up their game, the Vanquish 440 is armed with Multi-IQ technology, a waterproof V10 coil, audio control and pinpoint mode.
As simple as it is powerful, Vanquish 440's compact and lightweight construction delivers results- no matter where the hunt takes you.
- Multi-IQ (Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Technology)
- Four Find modes - coin, relic, jewelry, custom
- Custom user search profile
- Monochrome LCD display
- Versatile V10 10"x7" Double-D coil; waterproof up to one meter
- Water-resistant control pod (with included rain cover)
- Automatic noise cancelling, lag-free audio response
- Pinpoint mode helps locate targets with extreme precision
- Unique collapsible snap-lock system makes it easy to pack and go
- Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones and four AA NiMH rechargeable batteries included
- Manufacturer's 3 year control box and coil warranty
- Iron bias: High
- Noise cancel: Auto (19 channels)
- Discrimination segments: 12
- Sensitivity: 10 levels
- Target tones: 3 tones (low, mid, high)
- Target ID: -9 to 40
- Depth indicator: 5 levels
- Length: 57" (extended), 30" (collapsed)
- Weight with batteries: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
|Battery Type||4 Rechargeable AA Batteries|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.