QuietKat Ranger 1000W Sandstone E-Bike - Built Tough. Ready for Adventure. Explore the unknown with the heritage of the American Ranger. Built to be rugged, powerful, and boldly tread into uncharted territory, the Ranger tackles rough terrain, large cargo loads, and tough jobs confidently.
The Ranger is a heavy-duty all-terrain electric bike designed to conquer trails, chores around the ranch, and backroads in silence, with all your gear in tow. Tackle the toughest jobs with the torque you need to haul large loads across difficult terrain, and the range to get you there and back every time.
- Integrated battery and motor system: Improved battery offers up to 48 miles on a single charge in ideal conditions. Extend the adventure further and add a battery with up to 17.5AH.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: Available in both 750-watt and 1000-watt options, the motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain; giving you consistent power in all gears with almost no maintenance required. Break a chain? QuietKat's innovative hub-drive technology will still get you home with a push of the throttle.
- Updated frame and geometry: QuietKat's rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling while carrying the gear you need for your adventure, hunt, or fishing trip.
- QuietKat performance components: Outfitted with an adjustable coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, mechanical disc brakes, and a 7-speed drivetrain, the Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills with ease.
- Improved braking: Equipped with an optimized set of Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes and large 203mm rotors, the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control in all conditions.
- Fat tires: Featuring all-terrain fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
|1580 x 350 x 960mm
|7.3 x 4.1cm
|Factory Tire Width
|Front Fork Travel
|Front Fork Type
|Integrated Rear Rack
|Up to 48 Miles
|Throttle and Pedal Assist
|Suggested Rider Height
|6ft and Up
|Tubes or Tubeless