QuietKat Apex 750W Evergreen E-Bike - The Pinnacle of E-Bike Technology and Performance. Tackle steep climbs and rugged descents with QuietKat's most powerful hardtail electric bike. Built to take abuse and haul large loads, the Apex is the modern-day "workhorse" for ranchers, hunters, anglers, outdoor enthusiasts, and law enforcement agencies around the world.
QuietKat’s most popular hardtail electric fat bike features an integrated battery and motor system and is equipped with top components including adjustable air suspension, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain.
- Engineered for abuse: Designed tough to tackle tough jobs and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Powerful motor: The Apex's powerful mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountain trails without compromise.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike for maximum power or in 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 compliance.
- Optimized suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 150 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the inverted moto-style fork.
- Premium brakes: Outfitted with Tektro 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc brakes so you can navigate moderately steep descents with confidence.
- AT fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26in x 4.5in tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes of available frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
|1660 x 370 x 960mm
|9.6 x 6.2cm
|Factory Tire Width
|Front Fork Travel
|Front Fork Type
|Integrated Rear Rack
|Up to 58 Miles
|Throttle and Pedal Assist
|Suggested Rider Height
|5ft 6in - 6ft
|Tubes or Tubeless