Rhino-Rack MasterFit Roof Box Cargo Carrier
Rhino-Rack MasterFit Roof Box Cargo Carrier - With a Rhino-Rack MasterFit Roof Box you can conveniently carry more on road trips and on off road trips. The 4WD Off Road Proven Roof Box can carry a huge 75kg, around 25kg / 55lb more than other brand roof boxes.
The unique MasterFit Technology means you can quickly and safely fit the box by using a revolutionary Twist to Tighten & Press to Lock clamping system that just about anyone can use and as an added bonus they don't take up much space at all. Aerodynamically designed and built from tough and durable materials, the RMFT440 will fit directly to your Rhino-Rack Vortex and Euro systems and will require the RUBK-MF fitting kit to attach onto your Heavy Duty bars.
It is the perfect solution for transporting:
- Excess gear
- Camping equipment
- Skis and Snowboards (length up to 1800mm)
- Golf clubs
- And anything else you need to transport
- Made from tough and durable materials. (ABS/ASA = Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene / Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- Sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce wind drag
- Opening available on both sides with key included
- MasterFit Technology allows for quick and easy setup
- 440L capacity and long enough to carry most outdoor equipment
- 2x metal reinforcement profiles under the bottom of the box
- Comes with 2 load securing straps
- The minimum crossbar spacing required is 620mm and the maximum is 930mm.
- The maximum roof load of your car as specified by the car manufacturer must not be exceeded. The total roof load consists of; the weight of the Roof box, the weight of the roof racks and the weight of the Roof box contents.
External Dimensions : Height 17 inch / Length 76 inch / Width 32 inch
Internal Dimensions : Height 15 inch / Length 74 inch / Width 30 inch
Product Weight : 38.6 lb
|Model||MasterFit Roof Box|
|Dimensions||76in x 32in x 17in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.