Big Agnes Mica Basin Camp Chair - Asphalt/Gray
Big Agnes Mica Basin Camp Chair - Asphalt/Gray - The most comfortable 2lb. chair out there, our Mica Basin Camp Chair has a supportive seat and backrest, durable nylon Robic fabric, and sits an easy-to-get-into 16" off the ground. The perfect packable chair to bring along to any camp, concert, picnic, or road-trip adventure.
- Lightweight compact backpacking chair
- Fully shock-corded architecture for simple set up and break down
- Color-coded frame for easy set up
- Patented hub-less frame construction for smaller pack size
- Enhanced comfort through pre-bent poles that create a wider, more stable seat
- Stuff sack included
- Lightweight nylon 100d Robic with a 300d polyester rip-stop for extra tear strength
- High-tenacity Robic™ yarn that is lightweight and 25% - 30% stronger a regular yarn in the same denier
- Waterproof UTS coating gives fabric a soft feel and enhances tear strength
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum pole system
|Folded Dimensions||3.5in x 17.5in|
|Seat Material||300d polyester|
|Unfolded Dimensions||16in x 22in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.