BBQ Butler Heat Resistant Grill Glove
BBQ Butler Heat Resistant Grill Glove - Handle hot items with ease when you use heat and flame resistant gloves. These premium fabric cooking and grilling oven gloves by BBQ Butler are heat rated to 662 degrees and cover well past your wrist to offer an extra level of protection from any common cooking or grilling heats. It’s like a suit of soft armor for your hands. With an extremely fine knit and high thread count, durability and comfort are a given. These grilling gloves can’t be beat for a sure grip. No-slip silicone strips on the gloves surface offer an amazing, slide-free hold and extra safety while handling hot surfaces. You won’t have to sacrifice agility with these gloves, either. Easy to move in, you can clench, pinch and grasp hot items easily and without hesitation. No need to second guess. Use them as oven gloves, grilling gloves and campfire gloves. Heat producing activities such as traditional kitchen cooking methods, dutch ovens, campfires, light bulbs, and more don’t stand a chance. Conquer the hottest situation and control the heat.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.