GSI Outdoors Selkirk 460 2 Burner Camp Stove - Orange
GSI Outdoors Selkirk 460 2 Burner Camp Stove - They say you can "go big or go home" and GSI Outdoors bet you can guess where the vote lies. After starting small with an incredibly-compact, amazingly-efficient backpacking stoves, GSI Outdoors thought that it was high time to make something to satisfy those families and groups of friends whose time you love sharing in the outdoors.
Built around twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual controls for everything from simmering to speedy boiling. GSI Outdoors simple, push-button, piezo ignition system and built-in carrying handle designed for both easy-transport and singe-free lighting.GSI Outdoors made a stove that was designed to really cook. The Selkirk 460 Camp Stove was made to last too with a powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay while the stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals.
- Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU (CSA)/ 11,790 BTU (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
- Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling.
- Removeable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 0.15in diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8in and 10in pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability
|Dimensions||18.3in x 12.9in x 3.8in|
|Features||Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters|
|Stove Type||Table Top|
|Warranty||Manufacturer Limited Lifetime|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.