Camp Chef Adapter Hose for RV connection
Camp Chef Adapter Hose for RV Connection - Stop lugging around that extra propane tank. Now you can connect your Camp Chef stove directly to your RV's propane. No need to take up space with a separate tank for your stove. Simply attach your Camp Chef stove to your RV's propane directly with this 8' connection hose.
Note: Most RV's built after 2004 come equipped with a quick disconnect with shut off. RV owners who's RV is without this quick disconnect outlet should consult a professional gas plumber and/or a RV service center before attempting to hook up outdoor gas appliances to your RV.
Appliance End: 3/8 FIP swivel (fits most low pressure camp chef stoves)
Inlet type 250 RV Male Quick Connect, for attachment to type 250 RV Female quick connect only
Max pressure 0.5 PSI The hose has a 5/8 NPT Female Fitting for connecting to the gas supply line. The hose connects to this fitting using a quick disconnect fitting with built in shut off.
Connects low pressure stoves to newer RV's
8 feet long
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.