MSR Dragonfly Stove
MSR Dragonfly Stove - The Dragonfly liquid-fuel camp stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that's built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it excels in institutional and guide service settings. Its dual-valve design gives you the flame control you need for evenly heating large pots (up to 9"" maximum diameter) of crowd-pleasing gruel. Of course, when the need arises to melt snow and brew-up fast, the DragonFly goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob.
Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9"" maximum diameter) MSR®, pots or fry pans for group cooking.
Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Minimum Weight- 14 oz / 395 g
- Packaged Weight- 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel- 126 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel- 153 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel- 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas) 1 liter- 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene) 1 liter- 3.9 minutes
- Boil time (diesel) 1 liter- 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel- 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel- 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel- 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel- 1.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel- 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel- 1.7 liters
|Weight||14 oz / 395 g|