Osprey Tempest 24 Liter Women's Day Pack - Violac Purple - The women's-specific Tempest 24 offers the top-loading cargo space you need whether you're peak bagging or bikepacking. An injection-molded AirScape backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you as you hike or bike. Featuring a hydration reservoir sleeve and mounting options for trekking poles, ice axe and bike helmet. Made from high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets