ALPS Mountaineering 45 Liter Backpacking Pack - The ALPS Mountaineering Tour boasts a roll top design which allows the pack volume to easily expand from 35L to 45L. Its lightweight 200D nylon double ripstop fabrics with 3D mesh suspension and aluminum stay provide a comfortable fit and carry. If you prefer no waist belt on a particular outing, the waist belt can quickly and easily be removed. The large main compartment, hip belt pockets and zippered lid pocket give the Peak 45 a total of 2,135–2,746 cubic inches of storage. With the Tour there is no need to dig out all the contents of your pack to get to the bottom; two strategically-placed side zippers provide additional access to the main compartment. A front zipper pocket, stretch side pockets, side and bottom compression straps, and trekking pole loops provide additional gear storage and lashing points. A hydration port with pocket and built-in rain cover are both included making the Tour a truly versatile pack.
- Lightweight 200D nylon double ripstop fabric
- Roll top allows pack volume to expand from 35L to 45L
- Two side zippers provide access to the main compartment
- 3D mesh suspension
- Trekking pole loops
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Load lifter straps
- Removable waist belt with pockets
- Removable sternum strap
- Front zipper pocket
- Two stretch bottle pockets
- Aluminum frame stay
- Includes rain cover
|Rain Cover Included||true|
|Volume||35L–45L / 2135ci–2746ci|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.