Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack
Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack - The eVent Compression Dry Sack earned a Backpacker Editors' Choice Award in 2007, and there is no question that it's still a winner today. Made from a sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, with an eVent waterproof but air-permeable base that allows air to be pushed out of the sack. No need for a purge valve, making these lighter and simpler. The four compression straps, use hypalon roll-top non-wicking closure. These dry sacks are the epitome of durability, versatility, and compression.
- The eVent Compression Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2007
- Air permeable eVent fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Rugged 70D Nylon body
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure with lid and 4 straps for compression
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.