Osprey Viva 50 Liter Women's Backpacking Pack - Mercury Purple
Osprey Viva 50 Liter Women's Backpacking Pack - Traditional style meets present-day function in the women’s-specific Viva 50. Five inches of adjustment in the torso and 3 inches of extension in the Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt wings make for a highly adjustable solution for women of many sizes. Capable of carrying moderate to heavy loads, the Viva is equipped with an AirScape backpanel for a close-to-body carrying experience that’s remarkably breathable. A LightWire frame transfers the weight of heavy loads to the hipbelt so that the pack stays stable over any type of trail. An included removable raincover prevents your gear from getting soaked, a zippered sleeping bag compartment offers an easily accessible storage solution, and zippered hipbelt pockets keep trail snacks within reach. Outside the pack, the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole system allows you to pack away poles without taking off your pack, while front panel daisy chains and removable sleeping pad straps offer external gear attachment. Excellent comfort and function no matter if you’re a backpacking veteran or it's your first time in the backcountry. Adjustable torso length: 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- One-size-fits-all, close-to-body AirScape suspension with up to 6"/13cm of adjustable torso length
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable integrated raincover
|Dimensions||30.7in H x 13.6in W x 12.2in D|
|Material||210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop|
|Rain Cover Included||true|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.