Cascade Mountain Carbon Fiber Folding Trekking Poles - Cork Grip
Looking for quality trekking poles at a great price? If so, the folding lock trekking poles from Cascade Mountain Tech are for you. This pair of adjustable trekking poles is made from carbon fiber so they’re super lightweight. Each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for everyday use, ice or special terrain. Plus included with this set is four sets of additional tips for your different terrain needs. These include Small Rubber tips, Rubber Boots, Mud Baskets and Snow Baskets.
Traveling with your poles? This set of poles folds down to 16.75 inches long, perfect for a carry on suitcase. The extended size of the poles can be easily adjusted between 44 and 54 inches. As such, the poles are the perfect fit whether you are tall, short or somewhere in between. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh 8.32 ounces each, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!
Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
Grip Material: Cork
Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
Single Pole Weight (no rubber tips): .52 pounds or 8.32 ounces
Fully Collapsed: 44"
Fully Extended: 54"
Single Pole folded for storage: 16.75"
Poles in Bag: 1 lb
Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
Anti-Shock Feature: No
4 Sets of Additional Tip Covers Include:, Mud Baskets, Small Tips
Carry Case Included: 18.5" x 6.5"
Perfect poles for travel
|Color||Black | Cork|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.