Trimax Coupler Locks
Trimax Coupler Locks - A coupler is the forward most part of a trailer tongue that envelopes and secures to the tow vehicle hitch ball. The lever on the coupler both allows the ball to be received into the coupler and prevents the ball from being removed. Accordingly, a coupler lever lock prevents the lever from moving into the open position.
These coupler locks are available in 3 different sizes- 7/8 in, 2.5 in, and 3.5 in. Machined Hardened Steel
Triple Plated Chrome Finish
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.